About Unite Medical
Unite Medical are a national medical recruitment and locum agency offering bespoke services to the NHS and Private Sector. We pride ourselves on the vast amount of experience our staff have working in the industry which makes Unite Medical one of the most reliable and professional services around.
All of our recruitment consultants have a vast amount of recruitment experience within the medical sector and can provide a professional and reliable service. Unite Medical insure that all of the necessary compliance checks are performed on all Unite Medical temporary workers by our dedicated compliance team.
Unite Medical are a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation and are signed up to NHS Employers, all of our policies and procedures are based on their recommended content and will be reviewed and updated at least annually to make sure that they stay up to date with legislative and regulatory change.
Unite Medical prides itself on being a dedicated and professional agency who are committed to the provision of a bespoke service that is safe, meets legal requirements and the quality expectations of its customers.
Our Quality Policy
Unite Medicals Quality Policy applies to all our activities and aims to:
- Provide the services at a competitive price and with a service level that meets or exceeds our customer expectations.
- Ensure that processes and procedures are in place to support our commitments and aims to providing a reliable and professional service.
- Consistency of purpose, honesty & integrity are seen as key to our continuing relationships with our customers and business.
- Remain committed to maintaining certification to the Standard for supply to the NHS, whilst taking “all reasonable precautions and exercising all due diligence” to ensure that legal liabilities are reduced to a minimum at all times.
- Ensuring we have appropriate resources and training will be provided to enable employees to carry out their work safely & efficiently thereby assisting in meeting the requirements of the organisation.
- Emphasises that the qualities of the service must satisfy, in the strictest terms and at all times, both the Client’s requirements and legal regulations and voluntary undertakings, and for this reason undertakes to comply with appropriate control methods.
- Ensures transparency in its behaviour through the establishment of internal and external means of communications.
- The management will periodically review performance and implementation of the Quality Policy to ensure continual improvement of the quality management system within the organisation.
- Considers Quality to be priority and will therefore establish strategic objectives and will provide the necessary budgetary resources to achieve these aims.
Unite Medical prides itself on being a dedicated and professional agency
Please browse our current available jobs, upload your CV for locum work or request a call back for more information on how we can assist you, whether you are a doctor looking for work or a hospital in need of cover.